1. Load your DVD into your DVD player.
2. Allow the movie to play through to the main menu. IMPORTANT: Do NOT hit any buttons on the remote / player at all.
3. Wait approximately 3 minutes at the main menu.
4. The first of five sequences will play where Doc flies in and proceeds to remove a menu item from the main menu.
5. Continue patiently to do nothing. The remaining sequences will start up after about 20 to 30 seconds of waiting.
The entire process of removal takes about 10 to 20 minutes of doing absolutely nothing, and just watching the screen. This egg requires that the user have EXTREME amounts of patience, as selecting any menu items must mean that you start the entire process again.
On the main menu go to scene selections. Then go to the section 37-ending credits and click or press your Enter button on it. Next go to the selection labeled end credits and press "up" then a short thing of Caboose dancing will come up.
From the main menu go to scene selections. On the first Page press your Left button, "right" and then press your Enter button.
If done right, a short thing of Tucker comes up of him finally getting to use the sniper rifle. Or so it seems.
Go to the bonus menu, then the outtakes menu. Go to the "Getting Sheila on Base" selection and hit the left arrow, then enter. A clip for the Simmons 2.0 vacuum is shown.
Go to the bonus menu, then the deleted scenes menu. Go to the "Episode 28.5" selection and hit the left arrow, then the up arrow, then enter. A clip for for an easter egg is shown.
All easter eggs were generously submitted by SirDonk